Thursday, May 29, 2014

R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B1 released

Today find the news from R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition official website that R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B1 released.  After a long time, the R4I gold deluxe edition update it firmware to 4.1.0b finally.

change log
Games Update:
1. V4.5+ Games
2. MH4

The R4I gold deluxe edition will also support below feature soon with V4.0B2

1. Multi-ROM
2. EmuNand
3. Online Eshop

Now MT Card and Gateway support the muti-rom and eshop already but their price is a little higher than R4i gold Deluxe Edition. So comes the big good news.With the latest firmware, R4i gold D.E can do what the MT and Gateway can do.  Taking all of the features and price into account, r4i gold 3ds is the best choice  3ds card. Right?

Buy r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition from official reseller USA based office

http://www.dwtechz.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment